Tuesday, May 5, 2009

When grey becomes white..

This post is an after effect of the freezing temperature in this record breaking (or should I say thrashing) summer of Kolkata...Life has changed in the last few months. I thought I changed place of work for better. In retrospect....I am still confused...Most of the time these days, I spend the greater part of my waking hours in a place which is maintained at a constant cold twenty degrees.This I believe is a genuine effort to conserve the residual grey matter of the mortals.Why not change this to a morgue???...It doesnt look like living creatures are inside anyway... In any case after a stretch of 30-40 hours in this place, I guess even grey changes to white..Not sure but I think the white matter has greater fighting capabilities than grey....(as a matter of fact my life science knowledge has luanched a thousand debates during my lifetime itself....quite an achievement huh!!!) Sometimes I seriously wonder if people higher up do really have such a high level of intellect or is it just a fallout of some incapable moron whose grey is now covered in cheese after all those pizza dinners that we have had.

No comments: